Rapidly Adjust Training to New Protocols & Compliance Requirements
Many training programs in the travel industry have had to adjust training rapidly to meet new protocols, and report on key health and safety compliance requirements in the wake of the Coronavirus impact. Establishing coordination and clear communication on compliance between the crew at sea and the port crew is also invaluable.
Being able to demonstrate the correlation between training and the overall objectives of the business has become paramount; yet, disconnected EdTech systems often make this an extremely difficult endeavor. Relying on disconnected or manual systems in times of high change can become costly, too costly.
That’s where Administrate comes in.
How a Cruise Line Found Margin by Addressing Costly Cancellations
When an industry-leading cruise line came to Administrate, they were facing challenges similar to many large-scale enterprise training programs:
- Guiding geographically dispersed learners to live training events;
- Keeping track of disconnected learner data, at the risk of missed training opportunities, unreliable course schedules, and expensive empty seats
- Relying on spreadsheets (and admin time to maintain them) to support a complex, business-critical training program
- Spending too much time sending copy-and-paste emails to learners
- Supporting urgent needs and strategic business growth without increasing staff
After implementing Administrate, the cruise line’s training team has automated 87% of operational tasks, reduced the costs associated with empty seats (saving them 10% annually), and transformed 2,700+ copy-and-paste emails into templates sent to learners automatically and on-time.
“One of the biggest issues we needed to resolve was: empty seats. We couldn’t manage cancellations well. Now, with Administrate, we’re able to not only stay ahead of cancellations with automated reminders but also...”