Virtual trainings. Virtual happy hours. Virtual game nights and workouts and concerts, and on and on it goes.
We’re used to it by now...finding ways to join together with family, friends, peers, and colleagues to learn, connect, and have some fun—even though we’re physically apart.
It has proven to be a surprisingly great (and safe!) alternative, which is why we’ve decided to meet virtually in 2020 at the first-ever Seatrade Cruise Virtual.
Much more than just a “webinar,” Seatrade Cruise Virtual will be an expansive digital program—4 days for the worldwide cruise community to unite and enjoy all the benefits of an in-person event, but with the convenience, comfort, and peace of mind we all need until the pandemic is completely in our rearview mirror.
So why participate as an exhibitor or sponsor? Here’s just a few reasons:
- Expanded Reach. It’s your first and only chance in 2020 to meet and reunite with colleagues, partners, and prospects from around the globe. Considering the travel restrictions, Seatrade Cruise Virtual allows you to connect with even more cruise lines and international participants. This all translates, of course, into a much larger and more engaged pool of qualified leads for you.
- Increased Exposure. Robust virtual booths, A.I.-fueled matchmaking and meeting coordination, involvement in the educational program, and various other sponsorships not only magnify your exposure during the virtual event, but keep your brand visible long after the show wraps. On-demand attendee access to elements of the virtual event will keep your booth, presentations, and branded content searchable for months.
- Enhanced Engagement. Sure, our industry has some powerful personalities, but there are a lot of introverts who frequent our events, too. The ability to network virtually makes the experience all the more comfortable and relaxing, creating new ways to connect and communicate (live chats, interactive Q&As, video discussion groups, and more). You’ll be meeting prospects on their terms, allowing for more transparent and meaningful connections.
- Simple Content Delivery. With an advanced digital event platform, and attendees participating from a variety of devices, Seatrade Cruise Virtual gives exhibitors the opportunity to host webinars and feature downloadable assets (whitepapers, brochures, research reports, videos, etc.) to their virtual booths, virtual session rooms, Innovation Zone Theatres, and sponsored pages. Non-invasive lead gen gives attendees the chance to come and go throughout their work day, conveniently interacting with your brand in more substantive ways.
- Unprecedented Access. Mingling with 80+ cruise lines from 140+ countries has never been more comfortable and convenient. Whether you’re giving a happy hour product pitch or networking at the Seatrade Cruise Awards after party, you'll find ample opportunity to talk business with new potential partners and catch up with valued contacts.
To learn more about becoming a virtual exhibitor/sponsor and showcasing your products, services, and solutions at the year’s most important conference and tradeshow for cruise professionals, contact a member of our team here!