What to expect inside -
- 'Class of 2020' - our cover story a peek inside the year’s new ships as Anne Kalosh highlights some distinctive features of 2020’s 23 ocean going newbuilds
- 20 top news stories of 2019 - as another fascinating year for the global cruise industry draws to a close, Mary Bond invites you to take a look at the 20 most popular stories read on sister publication Seatrade Cruise News
- Where’s hot in 2020? – we asked four cruise line executives what are the hottest destinations on the global cruise map?
- Expedition cruising is a trendsetter that is shaping up for an interesting future.
- In Antarctica, new ships are flocking to the White Continent.
- A review of Seatrade Europe and Seatrade Cruise Asia Pacific conferences including a review of China’s progress and its huge potential
Register to download this resource
Registering as a member of Seatrade Cruise News will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download