The winners will be announced and trophies presented during the Welcome Reception at Seatrade Cruise Med in Málaga Spain, on September 14.
Destination of the Year
- City of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Cruise Britain
- Port of Taranto, Italy
Expedition Cruise Initiative of the Year (sponsored by CruiseBaltic)
- American Queen Voyages’ debut Alaska expedition season
- Hapag Lloyd Cruises’ Finnish and Swedish Lapland expedition
- The Great Lakes Cruise Association – intro of Lake Superior North Shore Inside Passage
Innovative Shorex of the Year
- Abercrombie & Kent (Akorn) – Mombasa: Past and Present
- Global Cruises LLC - Supporting St Martin’s Nature Reserve: One Mangrove at a Time
- Intercruises – Archaeologist for the day: be part of Ancient Roman History
Investment in People Award
- Carnival Cruise Line’s DEI Learning and Community Initiatives
- Cruise Saudi’s Local Training Initiatives
- Hurtigruten Group’s Black Traveler Advisory Board
Port of the Year
- Galataport Istanbul
- Port Canaveral
- Portsmouth International Port
Product of the Year
- Climeon - HeatPower 300 Marine Technology
- Survitec Group - Seahaven Advanced Evacuation System
- Tower Supplies - CtrlFlow ECA Technology
Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Environmental Port Index
- Nassau Cruise Port’s Redevelopment Project
- Lufthansa Industry Solutions - Food Waste Reduction AI Tool
An international lineup of 15 independent judges will select the winners of the seven categories.
Cruise Personality Awards
In addition, there will be Personality Awards announced in the evening chosen from nominations received including Seatrade Cruise Personality of the Year – sponsored by V. Ships Leisure and Seatrade Cruise Outstanding Achievement Award.
MedCruise Special Award
This year a special MedCruise Award 2022 aims to recognise a company, an institution, an organisation that has succeeded in a special achievement, a record performance, a sustainable contribution from among MedCruise members and associates.
Oracle Hospitality and Ocean Technologies Group are joint principal sponsors of the 15th Seatrade Cruise Awards scheme.