Some years ago, Metalcolour introduced the product DOBEL Ocean Sky, a specially developed film-laminated metal used for ceiling panels. The higher durability of this material compared to pre-painted metal, resulted in 15% less damage during installation of the ceiling-panels in cabins.
Since 1973 Metalcolour has been highly committed to and focused on delivering value to clients in deﬁned segments.
– 'The result of the end product is as important to us as to our customers. Their success is our success as well, so to say. Involving us early in the process will increase the potential to end up with a perfect result,' says Ingemar Forsberg, CEO at Metalcolour.
– Adding Metalcolurs experience, knowledge and innovative mind set together with a constructive dialogue, are key factors in a successful process. That’s why we see us more as a partner than an ordinary supplier.
Dobel Laminated Steel and Aluminum
DOBEL F 105 Film Laminated Steel and Aluminum is developed and designed for ship interiors. It is a versatile material used in a lot of other applications in our daily lives such as wall panels, ceilings, wet units, doors, counters, furniture etc.
It can be bent, stretched, stressed and used for years without any loss of performance or looks. The strength and shapeability, together with design features in foils, inspires designers to be creative in form while retaining both functional and safety properties.
DOBEL F 105 series of material is tested and certified according to the highest standards in fire safety.
Flexibility and Reliability
– 'Our size and production set up makes it possible to oﬀer a superior service and we are setting a market standard for fast delivery, by employing a ﬂexible and 100% customer focused production and service approach,' Ingemar explains.
– Utilizing the resources in their specialized production and working with carefully selected co-producers, Metalcolour is able to provide innovative solutions that reduce cost and create value to the clients.
– All details in the production line, raw materials and logistical services are carefully monitored in order to ensure the highest quality in products and services.
What You Get
Metalcolour stands for ﬂexibility, innovation and high quality – three values that permeate their work while also being the secret to their success.
Flexibility can be handling an impossible assignment against all odds or handling the enquiries and situations that seem unreasonable at ﬁrst. Metalcolours' success is greatly based on a ﬂexible organization and loyal employees. If they need to add a shift to be able to handle a delivery, they simply do that.
Innovation is the power that continually drives Metalcolour forward and the energy that makes them desire and dare a little more. Innovation is both thinking fresh and thinking smart – how can an existing product be improved? How can a known technique be used in a new, creative way? How can two techniques be combined?
High quality is not a product beneﬁt, it is an absolute must – for the raw material, each step of the production process and for the end result.
Please read more about the Metalcolour, DOBEL product range and DOBEL F105 at metalcolour.com
Request Our Colour Chart
Please do not hesitate to order our DOBEL Colour chart – we will gladly ship it free of charge anywhere in the world. Send an e-mail to [email protected]