We are excited to invite you to read the digital edition of the latest issue of Seatrade Cruise Review.
This issue covers –
- Carnival Cruise Line under Christine Duffy's leadership
- Frank Weber on delivering epic sea change
- Scarlet Lady: 10 shades of gray and red
- Italy report: COVID-19 spoiler
- Viking's 2022 Great Lakes plans
- US East Coast ports lead with facial biometrics screening
- Design preview of MSC Cruises' first World-class ship, MSC Europa
- Pathways to decarbonisation
Please note – the articles in this magazine were researched and written before COVID-19 was classed as a pandemic, extensive travel bans were implemented and cruise ships were still operating outside of China. During the current situation, we encourage our readers to look out for coronavirus coverage on Seatrade Cruise News which is continuously updated to provide the latest daily information.