Seatrade Cruise News is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Carnival Australia releases new 2023-24 programme

CRUISE_Kara_Glamore.jpg
Kara Glamore said Carnival is investing in the local economy with its 2023-2024 programme
Carnival Cruise Line Australia released 115 sailings from Sydney and Brisbane aboard Carnival Splendor and Carnival Spirit between June 2023 and June 2024.

‘After an incredibly challenging two years for the Australian travel industry, it was extremely important for us at Carnival to invest in the local economy with our 2023-24 programme,’ VP Kara Glamore said.

‘Carnival ships have called Australia home for nearly a decade and during that time we have welcomed over one million guests on board,’ Glamore said.

60% of cruises across ANZ

‘That is why, for the first time, 60% of our cruises will be across ANZ (Australia and New Zealand), with the remaining 40% visiting the South Pacific.'

There are 20 short itineraries, including sailings to Moreton Island, Airlie Beach and the Great Barrier Reef.

Papua New Guinea

Highlights include two cruises to Papua New Guinea, including Alotau, Kitava and the Conflict Islands.

The programme is on sale now.

Hide comments
account-default-image

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish