The winners will be announced, and trophies presented during an evening reception at Seatrade Europe in Hamburg, Germany, on September 6.
Destination of the Year
- Cruise Gate Hamburg, Germany
- Cruise Saudi, Saudi Arabia
- Haifa, Israel
Expedition Cruise Initiative of the Year
- Atlas Ocean Voyages – Epicurean Expeditions
- Colombia57 - Colombia Caribbean Coast Exploration
- Sourcetoad’s OnDeck Experience Communication System
Innovative Shorex of the Year
- Global Cruises - Let’s Bond Together: 007 Agents In Nassau
- Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services - Marine Treasures of Mallorca
- Silversea Cruises: S.A.L.T - Beauty of the French Riviera with Market and Lunch at Mirazur, one of the World’s Best Restaurants
Port of the Year
- Port of Haugesund (Karmsund Port Authority), Norway
- Port of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Port Saint John, Canada
Product of the Year
- ESpace Networks - Connectivity Management Platform
- Silverstream Technologies – The Silverstream® System – Air Lubrication Technology
- Speedcast - TrueBeam Intelligent Automation Solution
River Cruise Innovation of the Year
- American Cruise Lines – American Serenade
- American Queen Voyages – Regionally Inspired Culinary Experience
- Century Cruises – Century Oasis
Sustainability Initiative of the Year (sponsored by Cruise Baltic)
- MSC Cruises - MSC Euribia, World’s First Net Zero Emissions Cruise
- Pacific Northwest to Alaska Ports - Green Corridor for Cruise
- Tillberg Design of Sweden
An international line up of 16 independent judges will select the winners of the seven categories.
Cruise Personality Awards
In addition, there will be Personality Awards announced in the evening chosen from nominations received including Seatrade Cruise Personality of the Year – sponsored by V. Ships Leisure and Seatrade Cruise Outstanding Achievement Award.
Oracle Hospitality and Ocean Technologies Group are joint principal sponsors of the 16th Seatrade Cruise Awards scheme.