According to Scenic’s chief operating officer, Rob Voss, Scenic Eclipse II will join Scenic Eclipse in the region in 2023, ‘doubling capacity for even more guests…’
Scenic Eclipse and Scenic Eclipse II will offer 85 voyages spanning Indonesia, Polynesia, the Pacific Islands, Australia, the Caribbean and Scotland. This is in addition to a number of new itineraries in the Arctic, Mediterranean, the Americas and Antarctica.
Passengers can experience the vast wilderness of Australia’s Kimberley Coast as part of a 14-day cruise from Darwin to Broome. Pristine wilderness, deep gorges, rainforests and cascading waterfalls are part of the itinerary, with highlights that include learning about the region's heritage and folklore from the traditional owners of the land. Prices start at £10,840 per person based on a May 8, 2024 departure.
Wild Arctic and Franz Josef
A visit to the Russian High Arctic and Novaya Zemlya, where isolated isles and ice-fringed waters harbour wildlife and intriguing histories, comes as part of a 19-day voyage. Passengers can seek out wildlife, such as polar bears, whales, walruses and seabird colonies – and encounter wilderness reached by few. Based on a 24 June 2024 departure, prices start at £15,520 per person.
Further highlights of the 2023/24 season include:
· 15-day Caribbean Sojourn voyage from Nassau to Bridgetown
· 13-day Atlantic Isles & the Caribbean voyage from New York to Nassau
· 17-day Passage through Melanesia: Solomon Islands & Vanuatu voyage from Cairns to Fiji.
· 17-day Secrets of Indonesia: Spice Islands & Raja Ampat voyage from Darwin to Darwin.
· 10-day Scottish Isles: Historic Trails & Wilderness voyage from Edinburgh to Dublin
· 14-day Beyond the Arctic Circle voyage from Tromso to Oslo
· 12-day Antarctica Insights: Fly & Cruise voyage from Punta Arenas to Buenos Aires.
Scenic is currently offering savings of up to 20% per person on 2023/24 voyages when booked and paid in full 12 months prior to departure. Voyages are all-inclusive, with prices including return flights, transfers, gratuities, up to ten dining experiences, premium beverages, butler service for all guests and discovery excursions and experiences.